STORIES of STRANGERS
Below is a collection of my art presented without context, so you can tell the story you see or feel in the art. 'Stories' can be anything – a tall tale, a true tale, a poem, one-liner or even a memory evoked by the art. They can be in any voice and any length, just as long as they’re yours and inspired by the art. All ages and abilities are welcome to tell their story.
Stories will be published alongside the art here on my website and in the upcoming Stories of Strangers exhibition at Art Space on The Concourse - 25 March - 5 April 2020.
1. Scroll through the artworks on this page
2. Choose one that speaks to you and start writing
3. Submit your story by clicking the email link Tell a Story (tell as many stories as you like!)
4. Your story will become part of the 'Stories of Strangers' exhibition.
5. To read some of the stories already submitted, click on the artwork below