STORIES of STRANGERS
What's the story behind the art? Everyone sees something slightly different coloured by your memories, experiences, and imagination. Stories of Strangers wants to know what you think or feel when you look at each piece of art. Your 'Stories' can be anything – a tall tale, a true tale, a poem, or even a one-liner. They can be in any voice and any length, just as long as they’re yours and inspired by the art. All ages and abilities are welcome to tell their story.
Stories will be published alongside the art here on my website and in the upcoming exhibition - Stories of Strangers exhibition at Art Space on The Concourse - 25 March - 5 April 2020
The exhibition did not run but has been postponed and new dates for Art Space on The Concourse are to be advised.
1. Scroll through the artworks on this page
2. Choose one that speaks to you and start writing
3. Submit your story by clicking the email link Tell a Story (tell as many stories as you like!)
4. Your story will become part of the 'Stories of Strangers' exhibition.
5. To read some of the stories already submitted, click on the artwork below